Bin End Specials 14/01/2021
Start 2021@Mig’s with a high: lower prices on a selection of bin end wines! Watch out, bin ends are in limited quantities. Check out these great offers:
- Stark Condé Pinot Noir 2016, Elgin, South Africa, was 11.80€, now is 8.90€.
Juicy with notes of blackberries and soft spices.
- Caelum Malbec 2017, Mendoza, Argentina, was 9.60€, now is 6.00€.
Jammy blackcurrant with a touch of earthiness.
- Calcu Cabernet Sauvignon Gran Reserva 2013, Chile, was 12.60€, now is 8.90€.
Mature, blueberries with a touch of red capsicum peppers and blond tobacco.
- Ji Ji Ji Malbec Pinot Noir 2017, Mendoza, Argentina, was 13.30€, now is 10.00€.
Light, fruity, with a little funky “foxiness” natural wine style.
Also, as “one-shot” specials, are the following excellent, highly rated wines:
- Viviani Amarone della Valpolicella, L’Amarone della Casa dei Bepi 2009, was 56.20€, now is 39.90€.
- Viviani Recioto della Valpolicella classico 2010, 50cl, was 31.30€, now is 25.00€.
- Vallado Adelaide Vintage Port 2012, was 47.30€, now is 39.30€.
And last but not least, for quantity purchases on Balance White and Foxglove Cabernet Sauvignon, buy 11 get 1 free.
Stay tuned next week for special offers on non-alcoholic drinks and, exciting news about L&L zoom tasting evenings.
Keep safe, take care and enjoy our “specials”.