Des Grands de France - Top Tasting 05/12/2011
This Saturday 10/12 we're offering you a great opportunity to taste top wines from France. We'll start at the highest with two cuvees of Champagne Bollinger and follow up in the high spheres with two great wines from Bordeaux (one of them a cru classé), a wonderful Rhône wine and a 1er cru from Burgundy. For the amateurs of good spirits, the tasting will end with a great Cognac, the Delamain XO. Its appellation is amply justified as it is Xtra Old and Xtra Good!
Ismaël from Cinoco will host this exceptional tasting. Take this opportunity to check out our numerous ideas for Christmas gifts; a special effort has been made on nice spirits' gift packs.
The Big Christmas Bubbles Tasting @ Mig's on Friday 9th December from 4pm to 8pm
We invite you to taste a dozen of our best bubbles. An opportunity to start the festive season with a "pop"! You'll also be able to check out all that Mig's has to offer for Christmas, as well as our partner Buss Jadoul.
As always, it's free & all open to all!
1. Vignoble des Agaises Cuvée Ruffus - Blanc de Blancs (Belgique)
2. Vignoble des Agaises Cuvée Ruffus - Rosé (Belgique)
3. Raventos i Blanc Cava Brut Reserva (Espana) 2008
4. Raventos i Blanc Cava Brut Reserva 'L'Hereu de Nit' (Espana) 2008
5. Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve (France) N.V.
6. Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé (France) N.V.
7. Bortolomiol Filanda Rosé (Italia) 2010
8. Bortolomiol Prosecco DOC Extra dry (Italia) N.V.
9. Colombaio di Santa Chiara Lumis Brut da uva Vernaccia (Italia) N.V
10. Edoardo Miroglio Brut Rosé (Bulgaria) 2007
11. Santa Julia Extra Brut Sparkling (Argentina) N.V.
12. Santa Ana Sparkling Malbec Rosé (Argentina) N.V.