Que la fête commence! 30/11/2009
This Saturday two new cheap and cheerful wines fun to discover will be tasted at Mig's: from France and made from grapes that were not yet part of our selection: a vermentino and an alicante bouschet from the Domaine Bergon.
Two other good buys:
- From the Kiwis: a nice sauvignon blanc from Marlborough, the Awapuni Point, below 10.00 €. Please note: if you buy for the whole family and friends, it's even cheaper: if you buy 6 bottles, it'll only cost you 8.70 € per bottle. Buy 12 and it's only 8.20 € a bottle!
- A nice Champagne: the Jacquart Brut Mosaïque. Here too you will benefit from a great price if you buy quantities. Basic price is 28.70 €. This Saturday exceptionally it'll be only 26.00 €, and if you buy 6 bottles you'll have 5 + 1 free, 12 bottles will be 10 + 2 free!!
You can already note in your agendas:
- On 12 Decembre: a tasting of Vinhos do Brasil - a samba of flavours!
- On 20 Decembre: Mig's OPEN!
- On a date to be confirmed: a sparkling surprise!
Don't forget these great ideas for Christmas gifts:
- Wine accessories (glasses, decanters, corkscrews, ...etc.) - more than 50 articles in store
- Spirits from Belgium and elsewhere: more than 150 articles
- Beers from Belgium and Australia: more than 20 references
- And last but not least: our great olive oils!