Ruffus : Le Retour! 13/05/2013
The sun is shining, the heat is going up… Unfortunately, not the Belgian forecast! So, do take comfort in the fact that the Cuvée Ruffus from the Vignoble des Agaises -all cuvées actually- are back @ Mig’s! A bubble that with a little chance should not pop until the end of the year! Let’s praise the Seigneur Ruffus! To be tasted this Saturday.
And to follow the bubble, there will be 3 new bin ends also to taste:
- Casa Miriam malbec reserva 2010 : 8.10 € now at 6.50 €
- Los Tesoros de Joaquin tempranillo 2005 : 23.90 € now at 19.20 €. A superb and very complex tempranillo ready to drink. No, it’s not Spanish but from California! Quite a discovery.
- Hollick cabernet merlot 2004: 14.80 € now at 12.00 €. This superb Aussie « Bordeaux Blend » is another proof that wines from « Down Under » can age remarkably well.
Reminder: we have a few other excellent wines from Australia also from older vintages and at reduced prices:
- Leeuwin Estate Celebratory Chardonnay 2005 36.50 € now at 28.00 €
- Rosemount Estate Chardonnay Roxburgh 2002 36.20 € now at 29.50 €
- La Testa Grenache 1999, Mc Laren Vale 30.00 € now at 18.00 €
- Rosemount Estate Shiraz Show Reserve 1997 28.70 € now at 23.70 €
Come to Mig’s this Saturday, there’ll be a ray of sunshine for each of you!