Peated whiskies. Peat and its influence on the aromatic profile 05/05/2022
Dear world wines lovers,
Our next Laugh & Learn tasting "Peated whiskies. Peat and its influence on the aromatic profile" will be held on Wednesday, May 11th, starting around 19:20 at Mig's World Wines !
We will talk about the best-known expressions from the rocky shores of Islay, off the southwest coast of Scotland, and see how depending on where and how the whiskies are made, peated malts encompass a whole range of smoky flavors! You might discover there some of your future favorite whiskies...
Want to book for you and/or you friends ?
- you can book via our website
- by mail at : email@example.com
- by phone at : 02/534 77 03
- or directly in our store
35€ per person
For more Laugh&Learn tastings, you can check the upcoming themes such as "Organic / biodynamic / natural wines", "Discovering Eastern Europe.", "The classics of France: Cognac, Calvados, Armagnac, etc. " on our website .
Also this Saturday, for our weekly free tasting we'll open some nice Australian bottles.
Come and try :
- The Stump Jump, White (2018) is a blend of Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Roussanne, Marsanne from McLaren Vale. An opulent mouthfeel with tropical fruits balanced by beautifully integrated acid, with lime and other citrus nuances, and a very fine expression of herbs.
- MikePress Pinot Noir, Red (2017). From Adelaide Hills, this wine is a really well balanced, with a smooth and cherry mouth, smoky notes, a bit of oak and vanilla aromas.
- Heartland, Sposa e Sposa, Red (2016). Made with Lagrein and Dolcetto grape varieties, in Langhorne Creek. It is a quite powerful wine, with intense aromas of blackberry, a bit of cedar and chocolate.
- And since the weather is nice, we will open a rosé wine for the occasion!
Looking forward seeing you there!