Pinot Noir around the world! 29/04/2022
Dear wine and spirits lovers,
Our next Laugh & Learn "Pinot Noir around the world !" is just around the corner!
It will be held on Wednesday, May 4th.
"Pinot Noir around the world!" will start around 19:20 at Mig's World Wines.
Let's taste some good bottles and talk about one of the world's most popular red wines! A grape that makes still red, white, and rosé wines, as well as sparkling wine.
No other grape comes as close to expressing the place where it is grown, its terroir. Each location where pinot noir thrives reveals its unique characteristics in the wine.
And you may be surprised and discover some new favorite expressions of Pinot Noir outside of burgundy wines!
Want to book for you and/or you friends ?
- you can book via our website
- by mail at : email@example.com
- by phone at : 02/534 77 03
- or directly in our store
And for those who love to learn everyday a little more, we have another something for you !
Don't forget our free saturdays' tastings, this week around Georgian wines. Come and try :
- Shilda Winery Saperavi (2019) a quite summery and balanced wine, made from Saperavi, a usually quite powerful grape.
- Ethno Mtsvane - Rkatsiteli (2020) a structured white wine, with pure and racy acids and a warm finish.
- Tibaani Dry White (2018) an (almost) orange wine, with skin maceration! A real délice !
Looking forward to see you!